We inspire, move and create something new with you.
We develop pioneering business models and product and service concepts that significantly change your business.
We are your companion on all topics of innovation.
Nick is one of Europe’s leading experts in the field of trend and innovation research.
The Hamburg-based cosmopolitan is on the hunt around the world for state-of-the-art methods and tools for successful innovations. As a pragmatic problem solver and strategic "business brain,” Nick has been supporting companies on their way to innovation since 2008.
Justus is our Director Business Development.
With over 15 years of experience as a media manager, he is the structural master and sparring partner for the Future Candy experts and clients and is driving the development of the agency forward.
Our senior innovation strategist Natasa helps you get the digital transformation right!
Whether a general strategy or a small-scale prototype: As a visionary and pragmatist, Natasa ensures that disruptive innovation approaches can also be realistically implemented. Step by step she accompanies the innovation process and helps to understand needs and complexity early on.
Natasa knows how the engineering engine room works, and makes sure that our customers use the latest technologies and methods for their innovation strategy.
As Innovation Strategist at FUTURE CANDY, Lasse advises companies on digital transformation, the use of agile methods and works on the implementation of innovation projects. He designs and moderates workshops, coaches employees and holds inspiring keynotes.
With a Master's degree in Innovation and Change Management and experience as a client advisor in an advertising agency, Lasse not only brings with him well-founded knowledge of innovation theories and methods, but also contributes his skills in structured project management.
As project manager, Wolf ensures the success of our numerous events and inspires our customers with the latest technologies.
With his former positions in advertising and consulting, his master's degree in business psychology and various projects in the event sector, Wolf is your competent partner for events of all kinds and gives creative input to the team and our customers.
Christina was already crazy about new gadgets when FUTURE CANDY was still in its infancy. As one of the first Candies, she was instrumental in shaping and supporting the growth of our agency.
After adventurous times working for the FC St. Pauli and in the music industry, she is now back in our team as one of our Experience Managers!
With her in-depth experience in brand management & live communication and her creative conceptual focus, she helps our clients create engaging events that bring disruptive technologies to life.
As a Product Manager Daniel is the direct contact for our Tech Flat. Through intensive research and a strong technical enthusiasm, he is always on the cutting edge and knows what gadgets and innovations will determine the future.
Nikolai is a Product Manager and the caretaker of our Tech Flat. He is always on the lookout for new gadgets, maintains our technology and coordinates shipping to our customers. He is also responsible for the disposition of the individual Tech Flat packages.
Thanks to his strong technical skills he has a good sense for the latest innovations and is gladly utilized by the team in the implementation of new projects.
As Director San Francisco at FUTURE CANDY’s San Francisco Office, he is in constantly communication with the Hamburg office to bring the expertise and operating principles of the Silicon Valley to Germany.
He helps entrepreneurs and executives to think like a startup and promotes lean, agile, and design thinking methodologies in today's corporate environment. As an expert, he supports our Silicon Valley tours and helps our customers to organize individual trips or to realize workshops.
Axel is supporting us as a Freelancer and is responsible for the content and marketing strategy on our social media channels.
As designer, social media expert and curator he coordinates and plans content and often gets out the camera at our events.
Isabelle is a Senior Innovation Strategist. With degrees in pop-music and media management, she brings over a decade of experience in classical and digital branding.
Since 2003, she has dealt with the subject of the digital revolution and its impact on individual companies and brands. As a consultant, she supports companies who want to face the digital transformation head-on and takes the lead in the implementation of projects.
Isabelle is on maternity leave since April 2018.
As a working student at FUTURE CANDY, Andreas is our specialist for our robot Pepper and programming of any kind. He also supports us at numerous events and brings the latest technologies to our customers.
Through his study of mechatronics and his enthusiasm for technology he's your partner for all technical questions regarding our gadgets.
Anette is our special representative in matters of HAMBURG INNOVATION SUMMIT (#HHIS).
She has been accompanying the #HHIS since the brainstorming process, played a key role in the concept development and since the first implementation in 2015 she has developed the Summit into a highly regarded event for the innovation hub of Hamburg.
Pepper, our humanoid robot, came to us last year, and since then life has been hard to imagine without him. The youngest member of our family, while lacking flesh and blood, is not to be surpassed in amiability.
If he isn’t greeting visitors in the office, he’s visiting our customers and winning hearts.
Get to know us
Our team for your future
Director Business Development
Senior Innovation Strategist
Director San Francisco
Freelancer Content & Design
Senior Innovation Strategist
Project Manager HHIS
We are looking asap for a dedicated intern for our office in Hamburg (m/w/d) who wants to support us!
You can expect a wide range of tasks and responsibilities: From helping with the planning and implementation of events, to gaining insights into marketing, product development and office management. And of cause you will get to test the latest tech gadgets too!
What we offer
- A young, creative team with flat hierarchies
- Robotics, Virtual Reality and more: Every day you work with the latest technologies
- Exciting projects with well-known companies
- A dynamic work environment: every day is different at Future Candy
- A 360 degree insight into the work of an innovation agency
- You are a registered student interested in trends and innovations
- Of advantage: Study course with content from marketing or innovation management
- Passionate about technology
- Independent, structured and proactive way of working
- Team player
You love innovation, new technologies and like to get things going? And when pressure builds and deadlines approach you still keep a clear head and your projects on track?
You do you enjoy contact with customers and finding new solutions? Then become part of FUTURE CANDY, the leading innovation agency from Hamburg!
We offer you a varied job in a dynamic environment with flat hierarchies and ice cold chilled drinks. You are actively involved in the development of our company, you have contact to exciting and reputable customers and you get in touch with the latest technologies.
- First point of contact for customer inquiries and help us to develop the relationship with our customers
- Planning and controlling all customer-related measures. You create business targets and monitor their success
- Steering of the FUTURE CANDY expert teams at the interface between customer inquiry and company resources
- Understanding of the markets and the business of our customers
- Taking responsibility and coordination of the project processes taking into account function, deadline, cost and quality specifications
- Taking on sales tasks ( no cold calling )
- Regularly designing offers, customer-specific project concepts and conduct contract negotiations until the contract is concluded
- You work independently and creatively and think in a solution-oriented way
- Participation in the planning, implementation and follow-up of events and projects
- You have a successfully completed university degree with a specialization in business administration or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience as a project manager, ideally with a technology and innovation focus
- Willingness to travel and interest in new technologies
- Willingness to change, curiosity and creativity
- A pronounced focus on result, team, user and customer orientation as well as decision-making
- A strong entrepreneurial attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit
Our job postings
Come work with us
Our home is our castle
Whether we’re in the inclement climes of Hamburg, the hip streets of Berlin or looking out at San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge: We feel at home!
Because we’re always on the road, it’s particularly important for us to have a home port -- or, in our case, three! FUTURE CANDY is not limited to a city or a continent, we are global.